heres the swatches for the 12 coastal scents eyeshadows i bought and the other 8 (EIGHT) samples they sent me
the samples are in pots about the size of a dime and ~3mm deep which, if my Sephora huge pallette is anything to go by, will last me forever
colors left to right, top row:
- blue zircon- aqua blue shimmer, 5/5
- so jaded- hunter green subtle shimmer, less opaque 4/5
- fairy gold- sliiightly green, mostly gold shimmer, less opaque, 3/5
- aurora orange- fluorescent coral matte with a little glitter, 5/5
- dreamsicle- pale coral shimmer, 5/5
- bahama mama- orange with green-gold reflection, shimmer, 5/5
- boca mocha- warm brown with gold-copper reflection, shimmer, 5/5
- kokomo cafe- warm brown matte, not particularly opaque but great for face contouring. Comparable to Too Faced ‘Tan Without The Twinkle’ bronzer (does not smell of chocolate like TF does, however).
- Snow Bunny— matte white, pretty much hardly there. you can do a little contouring with it but 2/5 or less
second row, left to right
- Laguna Green- seafoam-green shimmer, 5/5
- arctic breeze— sheer taupe shimmer, not opaque but i dont think it’s trying to be, very nice as a sheer product so 5/5
- Appletini- sour-apple green matte, less opaque, 4/5
- Indigo- indigo matte, 5/5
- sterling- graphite shimmer, sheer like Arctic Breeze but not as nice to apply. 3/5? eh, not great.
- steel blue- navy blue (notably greener than indigo) shimmer, 4/5
- python green- acid green matte, harder to tell how well it applies because the color is so terribly unflattering on me. i think i have this color on my ben nye bruise wheel.
- lakeshore— one of the most interesting colors here, deep teal with bright gold duochrome, 5/5
- vintage burgundy- mid-dark red/purple brown, purple shimmer. 4/5
- vibrant plum- not that vibrant warm violet matte, 4/5
- capri blue, not-quite-matte cerulean. i was hoping this one would be more opaque cause it’s so pretty in the pan. 3/5
it’s worth noting that so jaded looks just like NYX’s cream eyeshadow in Hunter Green but that NYX blows CS out of the water on this one.